|Our new phase lock loop
modular microchip technology places Power, Efficiency and Speed at your fingertips.
By constantly scanning, compensating and correcting itself, the oscillation is
maintained at optimum frequency when pressure is applied to the Tip, eliminating even
partial loss of power. You can remove cement and plastic flash with ease, perfomm
curettage, deep scaling of heavy calculus and stains, effortlessly complete the
prophylaxis treatment with reduced chair time.
The Engler Tips - quality proven instruments recognized throughout the
Dental world, are available now in 8 (eight) configurations. The surgical stainless steel
heat treated tips are true flow through hollow tips, effectively cooling the operative
site and flushing away debris. Recommended sterilization is Steam Autoclave and
|Sonus V comes equipped with:
- Scaler Handpiece
- Stack (Transducer) inserted in the Handpiece
- Assorted Tips
- Tip Wrench
- Waterline with male quick disconnect attached
- Foot control
- Powercord grounded for safety
- Owners and technique Manual
- Water input pressure: 30-60 PSI (2-5 Bar)
- Power Supply: 110 or 220 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Operating Frequency: 18,000 Hz, Autotuned
- Dimensions: Width 7 1/2"; Length 9 1/2"; Height 3 1/4"
- Net weight:8 1/2 Lbs /3.8 Kg.
- Shipping weight:10Lbs/4.5 Kg.