comes equipped in the scaling & electosurge mode with:
- Scaler handpiece
- Electrosurge handpiece
- Stack (Transducer)
inserted in the handpiece
- 4 assorted scaling
- 4 assorted electrosurge
- Tip wrench
- Water line with quick
- Powercord grounded
- One foot control for
both scaling and polishing mode.
comes equipped in the polishing mode with:
- 35,000 RPM Micromotor with variable speed,
precision balanced for low vibration/low noise.
- From 200 RPMHigh Torque Micromotor
- Forward/Reverse switch
- Straight handpiece, user friendly, autoclavable
- Prophy angle for snap on rubber cups, autoclavable
- Starter kit with 10 rubber and 10 prophy paste
- Rubber rest for handpiece
- Owner's and Technique manual
Water input pressure:
30-60 PSI (2-5 Bar)
120 or 240 VAC 50/60 Hz
Scaler Operating Frequency:
18,000Hz, for scaling mode, Autotuned.
Monopolor operation only
Frequency: 1.2 MHz. Approximate
Voltage: 175-400 VAC
Width 81/4", Length 121/2", Height 3.10" 21 cm
x 32 cm x 8 cm
Lbs /4.5 Kg.
12 Lbs /5.5 Kg.